Hans Ikjær drives CTR10 on Takeuchi TB295W
Works for: Hans Ikjær Entreprenørforretning ApS
Contractor at HI since: 2019
Where in the country: The whole country, but primarily Jutland
Tasks: At the moment I am digging for district heating – otherwise we carry out tasks such as earth, concrete, sewers and building demolition
Extra Options: Compacttilt™ CTR10
• Machine Control
• Grip Claw
• Central lubrication
• Extra light
Dealer: Øbakke A/S
Mathias Vestergaard from Hans Ikjær Entreprenørforretning ApS, chose to buy a wheel digger as they are experiencing an increasing demand for district heating tasks.
They chose a Takeuchi TB295W because it has a hydraulic system pressure of up to 350 bar, which provides increased power and speed in the performance of tasks.
Furthermore, the TB295W is a wheeled excavator that is designed to have good mobility on different types of terrain. The machine’s wheels can handle smooth surfaces, while its 4-wheel drive and differential lock make it suitable for driving on terrain with steep slopes.
The advantages of using Compacttilt for his Takeuchi TB295W
There are several benefits to using Compacttilt, including:
1. Increased productivity: Compacttilt allows you to perform more tasks in less time. With a tiltrotator, you can rotate your shovel 360 degrees and tilt it up to 45 degrees in either direction, so you can reach hard-to-reach areas and work more efficiently. At the same time, you can choose a grab claw on the CTR10, so that you have the option of moving, for example, district heating pipes.
2. Better precision: With Compacttilt you can achieve higher precision in your work. The tiltrotator allows you to rotate and tilt the bucket at precise angles, meaning you can do work with greater accuracy and less risk of error.
3. Less load on the machine: By using a tiltrotator such as Compacttilt, you can minimize the load on your machine. This means that you can carry out more demanding tasks without overloading your machine, thus extending its life.
4. Flexibility: Compacttilt can be used for a variety of tasks, including digging, leveling, cutting and pouring materials. This versatility allows you to use your wheel digger for multiple tasks, which can save you time and money.
5. Better security: Compacttilt can also improve safety in the workplace. With a tiltrotator you can perform tasks from a safer position and you can also avoid having to move the machine as often, reducing the risk of accidents.
Overall, the use of Compacttilt can increase productivity, improve precision and flexibility, reduce stress on the machine and improve workplace safety.
CTR10 (Max 10Tons)
Installation height from: 450 mm
Width: 390 mm w/o. claw – 490 mm w. claw
Weight: 280 kg w/o. claw – 320 kg w. claw
Quick Coupler: H45
Tags: Artikel, Compacttilt, Compacttilt Rotator, CTR10, Takeuchi, Takeuchi TB295W, Hans Ikjær ApS, Mathias
Compacttilt™ CTR2 is used for the expansion of the new MTB track in Silkeborg
Former WC Champion in BMX, Chris Tetsche Christensen, is today a trained contractor.
He makes a living making MTB tracks, and is in the process of expanding Silkeborg Bikepark.
Upgrade from Takeuchi TB225 to TB230 with a Compacttilt CTR3
Mads Bøgelund Petersen is the owner of the contractor company Bøgelunds Erhvervsservice.
In Bøgelunds Erhvervsservice, excavation and burial for cables, plugs and mains is carried out, as well as digging for water breaks, etc.
Eurocomach 22SR with Compacttilt™ CTR2
Ronni Emborg is the owner of Emborgs Anlæg ApS – and a EurocoMach 22SR
In addition to the desire for a Compacttilt™ CTR2, Ronni also wanted a lot of extra equipment. Read what he got for his machine.